RadiumBlock has launched a staking calculator that allows PDEX token holders to calculate their expected staking rewards based on the PDEX Daily Return, Total Tokens Staked, Your Token Staked, and PDEX Token Price. With the calculator, we make it simple for our users to calculate their returns.
Our commission is set at a certain percentage of the reward tokens earned. The remaining funds will be distributed across all in the validator pool (Validator and the Nominators) based on their stake percentages.
An example of how the PDEX Calculation works is illustrated below -
- Validator Commission → 5%
- PDEX Daily Return → 20.
- Validator Share → of 3,000 PDEX
- Total share of existing Nominators → 6,000 PDEX.
To further explain the calculation, let’s assume that a user has invested 1,000 PDEX. The nominator share will now increase to 7000 PDEX.
With this new investment, there is now a total of 10,000 PDEX.
- Validator Stake of 30% (3,000 PDEX of total 10,000 PDEX)
- Other Nominators Stake totaling 60% (6,000 PDEX of total 10,000 PDEX)
- New Nominator’s Stake totaling 10% (1,000 PDEX of total 10,000 PDEX)
Currently, the daily PDEX return is fixed at 20. The validator commission has been set as 1 PDEX (5 % of the daily PDEX return). The balance that is available for distribution between everyone in the ecosystem is 19 PDEX (20 – 1).
So based on the rules of the polkadot ecosystem, the available 19 PDEX will be distributed as -
- Validator → 30% of 19 = 5.70
- Other Nominators → 60% of 19 = 11.4
- New Nominator → 10% of 19 = 1.9
|PDEX Daily Return||20.00|
|Description||Pooled PDEX||Stake %||PDEX Earning|
|Other Nominators Share||6,000||60.00%||11.40|
|New Nominator Share||1,000||10.00%||1.90|